Just Bitchin Podcasts
For some reason there are a race of people. let’s call them Cruisians, who actually enjoy loading all their stuff into a little boat not much larger than a jail cell and sailing off into what most people acknowledge as the most inhospitable place on earth. The Ocean. For this who don’t understand, no explanation is possible. For those who do, none is necessary. Here are a collection of Podcasts from Bob Bitchin’s two books, The Sailing Life and Starboard Attitude, that look into that lifestyle from the boaters side. These books are available from www.bobbitchin.com.
- Take Big Bites To get the most out of life, take big bites.. Moderation is for monks.
- Podcast – The Adventure begins Boat taking on water? Enjoy the adventure while you can!
- Podcast – No matter where you go there you are In the old days navigation was a little harder, but it did make you think.. and that’s not a bad thing..
- Podcast – Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff In today’s economy more and more people are starting to realize just how good life really is, even when the chips are down. The one thing that we always have is hope. When life starts to get you down, that is when you have to stop, take a deep breath and look around you.
- Can You Imagine That? There is life out there.. more than you might imagine.. How we communicate with them is up to us.